Sonntag at 11:00 uhr
Dieses Event hat bereits stattgefunden.
The Urban Bike Challenge is coming to Los Angeles!
Brompton Bicycle and Just Ride LA are pleased to present a day of fun on two wheels with the chance to win great prizes, sponsored by Ortlieb and LAist and partnered with CicLAvia, Metro Bike Share and LA County Bicycle Coalition.
The Urban Bike Challenge is two-wheeled scavenger hunt run via a unique mobile app. Participating in teams of two to four cyclists, the Urban Bike Challenge tests the creativity and ingenuity of players as they explore the streets of Los Angeles earning points in a variety of ways, including riding to locations, completing tasks, solving clues and shooting photos.
What better way to celebrate the spring than by joining your fellow LA cyclists and exploring the city on two wheels? Plus, all proceeds will benefit LA County Bike Coalition, so you'll be helping to make cycling safer in Los Angeles!
Anyone can join; all bikes are welcome! At least one person per team must have a smart phone with location capabilities to use the app.
- Teams of 2-4; register as a team or as an individual
- Limited number of Bromptons available to borrow at no extra charge
- The team with the most points will win an assortment of Ortlieb bags
- The team judged most creative of the day will win a set of Tracer helmets from Nutcase
- Coffee and donuts in the morning before we start
- Celebration and prizes to follow; location TBA
See you in DTLA!